Friday, June 28, 2013

Neymar: "I will see my barca friends in the final"

Neymar JR could play Sunday against many of his future colleagues at the Camp Nou if Spain eliminated Italy in the Confederations Cup semi-final: "I hope to see in the final," said MD about that possibility after recognizing the troubles to Uruguay . The new Barcelona player added that "I wish them luck" and praised the team's game Del Bosque: "Play well, have a nice game and of course I'd like to see in the final, but shall also against Italy is a tough team. "
On the semi-final against Uruguay, 'Ney' explained, "It was a difficult game because we have pushed hard in the first half we did not play as we know," he said.
Dani Alves also confessed that "I would play against Spain in the final, but greatly respect the Italian. Against Uruguay have not been good. Too We made mistakes and need to correct it," admitted the side of FC Barcelona.

No comments:

Post a Comment